Chiropractic kids have the BEST start to life!
A healthy child is a parent’s number one wish. We all know the way for kids to grow strong and healthy is to stay off daily medications and avoid surgery. An adult’s spine protects their nervous system and so does a child’s! Your nervous system controls every function of your body so a properly functioning nervous system is crucial for your child’s development.
As children age, pediatric chiropractic care can help to establish a firm foundation for continued nervous system function and overall health which encourages optimal growth and development as well as improved quality of life. We undergo stress on our spine at all stages of life, and children engage in heavy play, athletics and physical activity that can easily create spinal misalignments.
With regular chiropractic care like that offered by Dr. Andrew at Landmark Chiropractic, children are able to maintain ideal spinal alignment regardless of their level of activity. This allows them to maintain optimal nervous system health and can improve sleep, behavior and physical, emotional and mental development. Chiropractic is completely safe and quite effective for maintaining peak health in children.
10 Reasons Why Kids Should Visit The Chiropractor
- To encourage adequate neural plasticity (brain and nerve development).
- To help strengthen their child’s immunity – encouraging fewer colds, ear-aches, and general illnesses.
- To promote better nerve communication throughout their entire body.
- To help resolve breastfeeding issues, colic, and reflux.
- To reduce the impact the modern world has on our children’s health.
- To support digestive strength so it allows them to thrive.
- To aid in better concentration and capacity to learn.
- Promotion of better balance – helping to resolve poor posture, asthma, allergies, irritability, colic, and bed wetting.
- To help kids stay fun, lighthearted, and in tip-top shape.
- To allow a better functioning Nervous-System so all other systems and organs in their body can function at a greater level.